Wes Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:23:49 -0500
> > "13 Feb 2003 15:43:10 Mail posted via SMTP to [log in to unmask]
> > <mailto:[log in to unmask]> " <e-mail address removed for confidentiality>

> This is from the LISTSERV log, not the Sendmail log. All this tells you is
> the process of sending a message to [log in to unmask]  has begun.

A couple of you have mentioned this "sendmail" log.

The administrator gave me ftp access to the log file directory.  There are
two types of files in the form listserv-yyyymmdd.log and smtp-yyyymmdd.log.
I also have access to the list archives through the web interface.

But where would the sendmail log be and what does it look like (i.e. how is
it named)?

...Wes Anderson