"Lai, Wen Pin" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:44:20 -0700
Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for being willing to help.

1. When we tried to send a message to the subscribers, we got the
following message:

The distribution of your message dated  Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:20:51 -0700
with subject "testing  out the  email function" has  been postponed
because the MHCANDP-FEEBASIS-CONTRACT-L list is  held. No action is
required from you; your message will be reprocessed automatically once
the list owner releases the list.

However, we didn't see anything under the list moderation for approval.

2. I'm sorry that I am sure what you meant about the [log in to unmask]

3. As the subscriber, here is what I got:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers
NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

Thanks,
Kevin