Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 May 1998 17:24:45 -0400
On 12 May 98 at 16:06, BRIAN MC NAMARA wrote:

> Is is possible to bury some text in the header in hopes that it will not
> screw Listserv anyway.  I would like to try and bury listowner real names
> so that they are directly associated with the .list file.  Do you think
> this is do-able?

I'm not sure what you mean by "bury". If you mean that you want to
hide some parts of the header, then there is a new thing in 1.8d for
hiding lines in the header.

If you mean that you just want some non-keyword text strewn about the
place, then that's easy: anything that isn't a keyword or a keyword
value is considered a comment. (If you want to see a heavily
commented list header, check out mine at
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http://www.lsoft.com/SCRIPTS/WL.EXE?SL2=1064&R=70&[log in to unmask]
which I commented heavily so that my list members can't complain that
they weren't informed about list policies :-)  )

For owner names, the thing to do is:

Owner= [log in to unmask] (Francoise Becker)

Hopefully, one of the above answered your question :-)

Francoise