"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 20:57:54 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, LISTSERV list
owners' forum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> David, I think you have foreborn well with Demon.  There are just some
> bad providers, just as there are bad users.  You gotta serve them out.

   I agree. It was, however, difficult for me to decide to "punish" all
Demon users because of one thoughtless company (who just happens to
provide them network access).
   It was also very difficult to get used to the fact that postmasters
aren't always friendly people; never before had I been treated this way.
Generally I've found most postmasters to be quite helpful and
understanding about issues relating to mailing lists, and they have always
treated me and my concerns with respect.
   Hopefully Demon will reevaluate the situation and decide that they
ought to work with list owners to try and solve problems, and more
importantly, when  speaking on behalf of the Demon company, treat *anyone*
who mails them with respect.

David

David W. Baker | [log in to unmask] | <URL:http://www.netspace.org/users/dwb/>