Nelly Yusupova <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:07:25 -0400
Thank you all for responding.  I've added the Private option to the Send
setting (Send= Private, Editors, Hold) and am now able to reject people who
are not on the list.  However, now all of the messages are going through
without the moderator approving them.  Is there a way for me to reject
people who are not on the list and have all of the emails go to the
moderator for approval?

Current Settings:

Subscription= Open,Confirm
.HH ON
Ack= No
Confidential= Service
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Review= Owners
Send= Private, Editors, Hold
Reply-To= Sender
Errors-To= [log in to unmask]
Notify= No
Auto-Delete= No
Digest= Yes, Same, Daily
Notebook= Yes,/usr/local/www/lists.cgim.com/archives,Monthly,Private
Subject-Tag= WGI-Members-Webnews
Default-Options= Subjecthdr, Noack, Repro
Filter= Also
Language=NOHTML
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
.HH OFF