System Administrator Login <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 08:32:33 -0400
I keep on asking similar questions, but never seem to have the syntax
down just right.  What I'd like to do this time is find out which
subscribers to the JOBPLACE list are neither set to mail nor nomail.
  I've had about a half dozen people mail me perosonally, asking why they
weren't receiving any mail... their subscription options were
set to DIGEST, but nothing indicated their mailing status (neither
MAIL nor NOMAIL).  Have any other list owners/maintainers seen this?
(We've had a ton of problems moving listserv from Linux to BSD)

Thanks in advance
Dan... who hasn't been getting much sleep recently