Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:38:43 -0500
> At 15:24 9/25/2006 Monday, Winship wrote:
> >What, please, is the email command to get the listing of the list's logs?

Pete Weiss replied:
> INDEX listname

Thank you, Pete.  I did finally try that, but it gets both the (very
extensive) filelist as well as the log listing.  I get the list catalogs
fairly often as my lists have extensive VM style filelists and some files
are modified fairly regularly, so I remember that.  It just seemed to me
that there was some GET command for just the log listing, like for getting
just the filelist (GET listname CATALOG).  I realized I misrememberd the
first time I saw the output from INDEX.

As one whose lists have some quite large, active, filelists(catalogs) I
wish there were a command to get just the list of archive logs.

Thanks again, Pete.

Douglas Winship    [log in to unmask]