Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 14:37:21 -0600
On 12/11/97 11:53 AM, Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>I  have also
>noted a trickle of AOL bounces in a format understandable by LISTSERV, so
>I imagine that they are making some live tests.

I don't know the technical details, since I'm just a user, but
LISTSERV.AOL.COM (and, from what we were told, only LISTSERV.AOL.COM) is
now processing all AOL bounces. I would imagine that this is some form of
preliminary test, and will eventually work on all LISTSERVs.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;