Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:25:35 -0400

See the FAQ: http://www.lsoft.com/lsv-faq.html#5.13

> 2)  Some of our lists are for one way bulk mailing only, therefore we do
> not want people to reply to the email.  When a person gets the email
> there is a reply to field present.  Can this be switched off in
> situations like this?

If your mail client does not send a Reply-to, none will be added
(unless you specifically ask LISTSERV to add one), so you need to fix
Netscape so that it doesn't add Reply-to (I don't know Netscape mail
well enough to know if this is possible -- if not, use a client that
allows it)

You can put "[log in to unmask]" if you want replies to go to a
specific address..