Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 19:35:58 -0500
On: Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 11:40:36AM -0500,Brian Bohlmann Wrote:

} I'd like to configure my list to behave in a certain manner, are there list
} configuration templates available for this? More to the point, I'd like to
} have my list behave in the following way.
}
} 1. most subscribers can post without moderation
}
} 2. specific problem subscribers get moderated
}
} 3. non-subscribers must self-confirm (to reduce spam) and then get
}
}    moderated
}
}
} I've tried different configurations and subscriber options to no avail. I've
} tried the following configuration
}
} Editor=       [log in to unmask],(this-listname)
}
} Send=         Editor,Hold

Brian,
The listname as an editor no longer works as it used to in the newest
update of listserv.  Here is what you need from one of my lists:

#1 and #2 are controlled by the REVIEW/NOREVIEW setting.  If you want all
new subscribers to be on REVIEW, use:

> * Default-Options= review,. . .

I think the private gives you #3.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67