Chamier James <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 10:36:50 +0100
Hi folks,

Thanks to Roger Fajman[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] for the advice on the
Moderator=All setting, I guess another reason for upgrading to 1.8c!

I've got a problem with my mail template. At the weekend I changed the
INFO section, and then PUT the file. Now all the formatting controls
seem to have gone wrong, my users are receiving the following style of
error

>>> Error in line 102 of friends.mailtpl: unknown formatting command <<<
 -> ..re owners <-

Any ideas?   The only thing I can think of is getting the default
template and PUTting it back.

Thanks for any advice,

James
(listowner FRIENDS)

           James Chamier, Application Developer, IBM UK Ltd
    [log in to unmask] - IBMMAIL(GBDSLJCH) - Tel 01932 745072
   Any views or opinions are mine and do not represent those of IBM