"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 22:59:37 +0200
I have been trying to locate any directory that lists host servers for
mailing lists that
would include information on prices for commercial lists or policies, etc.
for free lists.
I have looked at Catalist, ReferenceCom, and others which have information about
specific lists but can't find any central source that lists hosting prices, etc.

Also, if anyone can suggest any low price list hosts in the U.S. or even
overseas,
I would apprecaite any suggestions.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.
Email:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Voicemail: 1-800-484-8695, Ext 0141 (US  & Canada)
Facsimile: 1-800-484-8441, Ext. 8895 (US & Canada)
Neill Online (http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm) is a free new service.
24 Hour News, Sports, Weather, 17,000+ Usenet newsgroups, search engines,
60+ Chatrooms, Neill Real Estate and business pages, and much more to come.