Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:14:10 -0400
That is from a passive probe. The probe header includes the recipient's
name with an asterisk or two (sorry - I don't have an example on hand).
Some ISPs reject those posts, and the only option I know of is to exempt
those subscribers from probing. Though it is a good idea to make note of
those addresses, and manually verify that they are still active at least
annually.

Karen Reznek