"Tonizzo, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 May 2003 13:45:52 -0400
Disabling the REView command worked great, but the same procedures does not
seem to allow us to disable the RELEASE command which lists the server admin
emails, listserv version info, as well as OS and mode information. Is there
a way to disable the RELEASE command for list subscribers also?

I don't really know why they'd want to do that, but they server admins want
to hide that information also. My first assumption is that no, it can't be
done as I haven't found anything detailing how to do it yet.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

David Tonizzo
US House of Representatives/House Information Resources