Louis Janus <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:22:50 -0600
Dear Lstown-l readers:

I have to write a report to the managers of my project. Since we sponsor 7
mailing lists, I want to report how many messages were sent out on each of
the lists during the reporting period. I cannot figure out how to get the
data. I tried reading the archived files, one per month, and I suppose  I
could count each individual message, but I am guessing there is an easier
way.

Thanks for any suggestions. (We use LISTSERV 1.8 at the University of
Minnesota.)

Louis Janus, LCTL project, U of Minnesota

Try out the LCTL project's internet resources:
***On the web

    http://carla.acad.umn.edu/LCTL/
    Summer 2000 LCTL courses: http://128.101.172.154/index.html

***Our language teachers' listservs [celtic-t, dutch-t, hebrew-t,
hindi-t, nordic-t, polish-t, lctl-t, lim-a]

  to subscribe send

  to unsubscribe:
  unsub <listname>

   Louis Janus [log in to unmask]