Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:07:31 EDT
Hello.

I've posted the following to [log in to unmask] (David Faciane), a
member of the "edlis" group which rules the unmoderated newsgroup,
rec.music.dylan.

Although hwy61-l list is not concerned with this xposting
situation (expect insofar as I will probably not carry
items crossposted from ungated mailing lists), it would
seem to be something that might concern others.

It would interest me to know whether other listowners have
any additional thoughts on this.

Thank you for your time.

Maureen LeBlanc