Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:26:47 -0500
You might try including a line like this:

 your subscribed address: &*TO;

in the bottom_banner template, and set Mail-merge=Yes in the list
header file.  For this to work, your list host site must be using
LSMTP(tm) or have the LISTSERV(tm) embedded mail merge feature active.
The result will be that each message going out through the list will be
individualized and when one comes back you can see who it was originally
sent to.

I have a problem with double posting error messages which my list
subscribers are receiving every time the post to the list. I have
searched through the archives and found several references to this
problem however I have not been able to identify which subscriber is
mirroring messages back to my list since there is no identifiable domain
in the email headers. I suspect that it is the IP address 80.253.119.74
which is the culprit and have traced this to ns2.softflare.net which is
a company providing web hosting services however no subscribers on my
list use this domain. Does anyone have any ideas on how I might resolve
this problem? I have included the error message and headers below.

Kind Regards
Ingrid Walker
Email: [log in to unmask]