Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:59:30 -0400
Thanks Pete
We've got it setup with the LISTSERV password stuff but the only archive people can truly access are the ones that are public and non confidental. As soon as I put the first archived private list, the list owner wants subscribers to have web access, non subscribers should be denied, problem is that I'm to dumb at the moment to figure out why even subscribers can't get in.

Mitch

Sounds correct to me (but CONFIDENTIAL does not add any controls).  Of
course access through the web to non-pubic archives requires a LISTSERV
(not list) password for access.  That password can be stored in a cookie
making it very convenient for subscribers who receive INDEX HTML to click
on article URLs.

/Pete