"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 23:07:46 -0400
I guess the worst of this for me is that all of the culprits in the files
who are making quite different remarks about political dirty tricks,
sabotage and eugenics campains against specific peoples are back in
this debate. I think that they will abandon whatever they planned to
do from previous experience, because they have always stopped before
when exposed. You just don't have the right address, but pointing you
to it will only cause more problems.  -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]