Franklin Vansplunteren <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:53:18 -0500
Hi

we seed the list (beginning, middle, end) by simply physically inserting
rows at the appropriate place in the (msaccess) table.

Thinking about it, it seems unlikely that you send each row individually, as
that would take too much time interms of handshaking etc. Our thinking is
that you probably sort by domain and then send each batch out that way. This
would invalidate seeding the file the way we are doing it.

We are thinking to sort our file by string-manipulating the email address
and so more or less sort by domain, but before going to that trouble, we'd
like to know if there is a better way.

Any help will be appreciated

Franklin Van Splunteren
OPTININC.com, Boca Raton, FL