Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:35:38 -0400
At 16:05 08/17/2001 Friday, Conor Doyle wrote:
 >Hello again,
 >
 >I am trying to allow attachments to a list and going off of the manual, I
 >type
 >Attachments = allow listname
 >This comes back with this message:
 >
 >> attachments=allow propond
 >Unknown command - "ATTACHMENTS=ALLOW". Try HELP.

Big Mistake ... it makes more sense to consult the manual.  There are so
many mixed and matched confused concepts here that some study will pay
many more benefits.

Though LISTSERV certainly does have the concept of COMMANDS, they don't
apply for list keyword definitions (for the most part).  ATTACHMENTS= is
a list definition.

Pete