Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 02:07:48 +0100
>While trying to get a copy of the error message I noticed that the
>cgi command keyword was "LCMD"
>
>However I noticed ALL the other keywords were of the form "ABCD1"
>
>So I added a "1" to the keyword (ie "LCMD1") and it worked!

Your WA.EXE is older than your LSV.EXE. Make sure it is updated.

LCMD1 was renamed to LCMD to reflect the fact that it is a documented
interface. That is, you can write a LCMD URL and expect that it will
continue to work in future versions. Any URL ending in a number is
something that will probably continue to work but which is not a
documented interface. If your WA.EXE is too old, it will know about
LCMD1 but not LCMD (and it will also be missing some of the
options).

  Eric