"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 20:18:51 +0000
On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Christopher Stewart wrote:

> Pardon if this question is silly.  I'm new at this, having been thrust
> into list ownership without warning.  Here's the problem:
>
> When a list member posts to the list, the user's message is posted to
> the list, but the user does not receive the message him/herself, so they
> have no way of seeing their posted message.  The list is unlocked and I
> have verified all subscribers.

They need to set themselves, or you set the list defult (and all
subscribers) to REPRO as opposed to NOREPRO which is what they are set to
now.  Once the subscriber is set to REPRO, they will get a copy of their
own mail.....refer to section 5.3.8 in your listowner's manual.

   ___
 _( Y )_  I'm here-a, I'm eveke-a, I'm dressed...    Pauline M. Marshall
(:_~*~_:)                                            --= MightyMouse =--
 (_)-(_)   ... VHET MORE DO YOOo VENT?!?                [log in to unmask]