Susan Dj Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 May 1996 11:26:52 -0400
My list is the Melissa Etheridge List for Teens and Young Adults.

It's an home ease list.  My members currently get bounce and digest.

Just recently because three of my teen members are airing a problem that they

are having that needs to be delt with, some of my other members are wondering

if I can get an info only section added on for those who would rather have

stuff only concerning Melissa Etheridge. Right now, what is being posted is

their problems, support for their problems and info on Melissa. Is this

possible with the setup I have?  And if so, how can I go about it?  Or does it
have to be set up that way from Lsoft for my list?  So in whole what I am asking
is if my list can be set up for bounce, digest and info only?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue