"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:44:11 +0000
On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Winship wrote:

> First, are the subscription options set to renew?  You can play with the
> renew keyword as much as you please and it will have no effect if the
> subscriptions are all set norenew.  You have Default-options= renew  ?
> If not, reset all the subs with   quiet set listname renew for *@*
> When all of that takes effect, change your keyword.

Okay, let me get this straight.  Are you saying that unless you have your
defult sub options as having 'renew' in it, and unless you 'set listname
renew for *@*' the renew will never work?  Does this work the same if you
use the probe?

The more I learn, the more I know that I know nothing......

  (..)     I'm here, I'm awake, I'm dressed...      Pauline M. Marshall
  /\/\                                              --= MightyMouse =--
 c\db/o...     ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?            [log in to unmask]