"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Mar 1996 23:04:34 EST
   All of a sudden, a site (PATCHBAY.COM) started sending back all posts
from one  of my lists  to the  list with a  From: field of  the original
poster!

   Has anyone else had this happen?

   Before I go about finding out if it is intentional, I want to know if
there  is  someway  to  avoid  this  crap  in  the  future.   If  it  is
intentional, I  am already moving  things towards doing  something about
them.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **