Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 17:53:13 -0400
On: Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 05:47:37PM -0400,Greg Dietrich Wrote:

} > Greg & Elizabeth, Not positive but I believe you add the NORENEW option
} > to those users options.
} >
} > --
} > Rich Greenberg
}
} Right. I can see how that would work if List Owner had advance knowledge of a situation - by setting subscriber options to NOMAIL or NORENEW.  But does this work once LISTSERV has sent the mailing and bounce processing has commenced?  The documentation I've read in Site Admin and Owner manuals isn't explicit on this.  Is the only recourse for List Owners to identify these cases and re-add the subscriber once LISTSERV has deleted them?

I don't know.  Try it.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67