"Rudolf Kies, PH.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 May 1996 10:54:11 -0700
At 09:53 PM 5/19/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Good advice on using the "ok" option. It is indeed the *only* option
>within Eudora - on our list we have several moderators, and really needed
>a bounce option. Both of the Eudora users ended up having to establish
>shell accounts so that they could work in pine in order to use bounce...
>
>Eudora for Mac has an add on that can generate the resent-from lines.
>Eudora for WIndows does not,a nd the staff at the developer company was
>not inclined to explore providing one....
>
>Take care,
>
>Sylvie McGee
>seattle wa

To all the folks on this list: My sincere thanks!

It's great to know that there that many helpful "hands" out there.

My best wishes to all of you!

Rudolf Kies, Ph.D.
Owner/Moderator
Cloaks-and-Daggers on <[log in to unmask]
<bit.listserv.cloaks-daggers>