Richard Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:00:29 -0500
Autodel files maintain data for LISTSERV's autodeletion functions; one for each
list that has Auto-Delete enabled.
Oldlist files contain the last saved version of the .list file.
For further information, refer to the following URL that points to the
LISTSERV site manager's manual.

http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc9062333