Doren Burrell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 10:47:22 -0500
        I, too, do not like HTML-formatted mail and I think that it is rude to
send messages like that to public lists and newsgroups.  Like those
animated ASCII signatures that were popular about ten years ago, HTML mail
looks clever and nifty the first ten times that you see it, IF you have the
capability to view it, and after that it gets old very fast.  If you don't
have the correct mail client, terminal type, browser plug-in, sound card,
MMX processor, monitor, or cable modem, to receive the latest "enhancement"
to email, such things get old IMMEDIATELY.

Doren Burrell
Discovery Communications