John Pimentel <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 14:41:32 -0400
From:    Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>

>I've just stumbled across this procedure where sizelim errors are sent to
>the postmaster instead of to the Errors-to: address.  My Listserv is 1.8a.
>I presume that the change in where over-sized message will be sent to
>will become effective for 1.8b?  When will 1.8b likely become available?

>-- Roger Burns    [log in to unmask]

Don't hold your breathe, the 1.8b version (UNIX) still does it.  I've
had to incease sizlim so high to allow FAQ's to be posted, that it became
pointless.

---
John Pimentel
GENCMP-L List Manager    which gateways to soc.genealogy.computing
GENMSC-L Co-List Manager which gateways to soc.genealogy.misc