Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:48:29 -0500
At 14:28 03/21/2001 Wednesday, Adrian Miller wrote:
 >I have just had a dozen rejected posts come back to me that had gone via
 >satx.rr.com, the originals were sent to my list and approved by myself
earlier
 >today. Assume that Road Runner is still having issues and I suggest that you
 >do not re-enable Road Runner subscribers at this time.

But also be advised, if I have a correct understanding of the problem,
that disabling RR subscribers NOW will not affect what has already been
delivered to their servers, and thus what those servers might spew back
to the list, making it appear that they came from the original (and
approved) non-RR subscriber.

/Pete