Jim Gerland <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 07:18:43 -0500
On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Dave Kelley wrote:
> I think I have most of this program figured out.  I would love to be =
> able to use the BOTTOM_BANNER template but can't figure out if it's =
> placed in the default template somehow or is a file on its own.

You need to create an PUT a file called name-of-your-list.mailtpl
with the following in it:

>>> BOTTOM_BANNER
.FO OFF

Text you want at the bottom of each posting.
.FO ON

See my FAQ site at http://listserv.buffalo.edu/owner/faqs/ for more
information.
Jim...
Jim Gerland  - Manager, Network Information Services    University at Buffalo
Academic Services, Computing & Information Technology   Buffalo, NY 14260
716.645.3557 Work                                       716.645.3734 FAX
[log in to unmask]            URL: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~gerland