Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 13:08:17 -0400
> Unfortunately, most other mailing list managers offer no such protection,
> and the victim must cancel the subscriptions individually.

God, I love the messages in LISTSERV.  I'm just reading along, enjoying the
chattiness of the  message, and then, WHAM! a  plug for L-Soft/slap to  the
competition.   I got an  unexpected laugh from this   one -- the best kind.
Makes my minute :-)

Message text  aside, this is a great  feature, Eric.   Thanks.  Is it, like
the spam control, networked  (so tiny sites like mine  can benefit from the
monitoring provided by a huge sites like UBVM)?

Norm
--
"I was under medication when I made the decision not to burn the tapes."
                                                  [President Richard Nixon]