Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:11:50 -0500
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Ben Parker wrote:
> This problem has been corrected in the forthcoming 1.8e
> release of LISTSERV.

Will that include my request that LISTSERV strip all "Resent" fields
so we don't get the pointless  "Resent-subject:" field appearing in
items distributed to the list?  I mean, if the other "resent" fields
are stripped it should be easy to strip that one also, and just write it
so *all* "Resent-  :" fields are automatically stripped.

It would really be nice for those can (depends on the email system used)
actually edit postings and preserve the original From: field.

Douglas [log in to unmask]