Mon, 3 May 2004 14:34:28 -0400
"LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]> wrote on
05/03/2004 01:39:41 PM:

> Regarding Duplicate Messages - Does anyone know a good source for
> sendmail admin or tell me how to delete timeout messages on sendmail
> queue?

This is kind of off topic for this list, but for sendmail, the most
complete book out there is "sendmail" by Bryan Costales, with Eric Allman.
 Another good book is "sendmail Cookbook" by Craig Hunt.  Both are
published by O'Rielly.  A third excellent book is "sendmail Performance
Tuning" by Nick Christenson (Addison Wesley).

---

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!
         - Hormel's 1937 jingle for SPAM

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Erie 1 BOCES