"Paul E. Prusakowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:19:12 -0500
Actually that clip that you sent re: the UFL.EDU was something that happened
with my list and was forwarded to the ufl.edu listserv administrators. Both
problems are occurring on the same list.

I still have the list on hold, and am still getting the message sent to me
directly, and it says it is from the listserv, every 7-10 minutes.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Winship
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 7:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Loop

On this, I noted in the header that an early relay was UFL.EDU

You may recall I sent earlier an item sent to me from UGA.EDU about
a serious error at UFL.EDU

I don't know that the problems are related, but I wouldn't be surprised
as my error was about UFL.EDU running out of storage space, and that
happens real quick with loops.    Douglas