Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:03:53 -0700
text/plain (34 lines)
I don't know whether what John said would be the sequence for version 14.4, but i believe it should be possible to view and edit a list header in some way on the webpages interface for that version. Here is a quote of LSoft's Ben Parker on our organization's listowner forum - we had been talking about older versions of ListServ:

"...in those days you used to get the List Header by email with the GET command, then edit it manually, then email it back to the server with the PUT command.  Eventually you could get the WWW interface to present the complete List Header and then you could configure that manually (Ver 13.0/1.8d) and that was a big step forward.  Many things have changed over the years, and many other things remain just as they used to be."

Charles Clausen
ACOR listserv

On Aug 11, 2015, at 9:39 AM, Mangione, John wrote:

> When you are looking at the Listserv interface as an admin, click on "List Management", and then "List Dashboard". On the right-hand side of the subsequent screen, just above the listing of all of your lists, there is a link that says "Edit Table". Click that link. After a few moments, there will be a text box that says "Columns:". Pull that down, and select "Moderator", then click on the "Add" button to the right of the pulldown. Wait a few moments until the screen refreshes.
> 
> Is this what you were looking for?
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: LISTSERV list owners' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Santosh Ashi
> Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:40 AM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Need assistance with ListServ management
> 
> Hi Admins,
> 
> I am new to ListServ management. I am trying to understand how to find the Moderator for the lists we have. Is this possible through GUI or should I use the command? In case, it is a command, where do I get the list of commands that I can use.
> 
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
> 
> PS: We are running on a very old version of listserv which is 14.4 (Upgrade plan is in pipeline)

############################

To unsubscribe from the LSTOWN-L list:
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?SUBED1=LSTOWN-L&A=1

ATOM RSS1 RSS2