Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:03:53 -0700
I don't know whether what John said would be the sequence for version 14.4, but i believe it should be possible to view and edit a list header in some way on the webpages interface for that version. Here is a quote of LSoft's Ben Parker on our organization's listowner forum - we had been talking about older versions of ListServ:

"...in those days you used to get the List Header by email with the GET command, then edit it manually, then email it back to the server with the PUT command.  Eventually you could get the WWW interface to present the complete List Header and then you could configure that manually (Ver 13.0/1.8d) and that was a big step forward.  Many things have changed over the years, and many other things remain just as they used to be."

Charles Clausen
ACOR listserv