Bill Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 May 2003 08:25:48 -0400
If you think that your password being part of your code is a security
risk, take a browse through some of the system logs.  I can get the
password for any user by looking there.

I'm new to Listserv, and I can not believe they do this.  Even users
connecting to the web interface have their passwords logged.  It should
either be X'ed out or just not logged.

---

Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me.  - Ogden Nash

William Brown
Email/Internet Services
Erie 1 BOCES
(716)821-7285

Lanny Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
05/19/2003 06:29 PM
Please respond to LISTSERV list owners' forum