Lynne Farrow <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 May 2004 12:18:01 EDT
Thanks Stan but one of the AOL listowners (Gould) still gets the error
messages. I'm on AOL (Farrow) but I stopped getting error messages as soon as I
added the newest listowner (Casey).

I'm wondering if there is something in the listserv software that changed as
soon as I added the newest listowner. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lynne