F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jul 2016 13:33:41 +0000
An Owner is identified in the list header by the
  Owner=
keyword.  How your list headers are initially set up may vary (we use a form that passes arguments to a Perl script).  Lists may have multiple owners.
e.g.  Owner= owner1@domain,owner2@domain
or
  Owner= owner1@domain
  Owner= owner2@domain

Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 6:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Owner can't post a message

Hi Randy,

Please forgive that I'm not familiar with the lingo of the LISTSERV.  Am I what is referred to as 'the owner'?  If this is someone else, who would that be?

(I do not wish to presume to give criticism, or make suggestions, but could simple LISTSERV guidelines be put together?  Or is there already such instruction, in an easy to understand form?  Sorry.)

Reid