"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Feb 1993 15:17:00 EST
>     Is there an easy way to retrieve a current listing of all sites
>running LISTSERV and the release version they're running (i.e., is
>this function automated)?  I've looked through the listowner-level
>docs I've got and I don't find anything obvious.  Thanks for any
>pointers.

Pointers? I'll give your pointers ;-) --> look in the LDBASE-L notebook
archives.

/* --------------------- clip and save ---------------- */
//ListSrch JOB Echo=no
Database Search DD=Rules
//Rules DD *
S peers in ldbase-l
index date.8 sender.30 subject.40
print
*index subject.79
/*
//  EOJ
/* --------------------- clip and save ---------------- */

Though my network response time is horrendous today (is PSUVM
the only site receiving duplicate postings of mail? (don't tell
me, it's just FYI) including yours), the database is called
PEERS available at every LISTSERV backbone site.  BTW, BACKBONE,
NODE, VERSION, and COUNTRY are all searchable keywords i.e., WHERE-
spec.

Happy LDBASEing.

/Pete ([log in to unmask]) -- co-owner LDBASE-L and TQM-L
--
Peter M. Weiss                     | oas.psu.edu postmaster
31 Shields Bldg -- Penn State Univ.| "Connectivity is more than a Connection"