Mon, 22 May 2000 07:23:20 -0400
Issue the command from where?  I'm speaking of my subscriptions to lists,
in general.  Granted, that is offtopic, save that other may have come
across this problem in respect of subscribers using Netcom / AT&T.

My e-mail client presently has "netcom.ca" and their SMTP is changing the
field to "attcanada.ca" en route.  Listserv will not see the old address
from my PC.  I posed the question as this must present a problem for a few
Netcom users.  I think it was a bit of a dirty trick, and despite calls to
Customer Support, they refuse to allow a grace period for dual addresses.

Michael