Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 May 2005 12:09:09 -0700
running v1.8e

I am subscribed to a list that has the confirmation step. However,
the send portion reads:

Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm,Non-Member

I am also listed as an editor with the address I send from.  I am
owner from a different address.

according to the list owner documentation, the command above should
not cause a confirmation to be sent to me because I am a subscriber.
If subscribers were to get the confirmation, that last parameter
should read "all" rather than "non-member",  yet I do.  Any ideas?