Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:24:53 -0700
Dear LSTOWN-L Folks,

I have a former member who wishes to know when they first
subscribed. From before s/he unsubscribed, I have this
record:

[log in to unmask] xx xx          3AFASBBAZBAZ////

Is there anyone who can read the date of first subscription
from that (above)?

Does LISTSERV keep records, other than that represented
above, of the first date of subscription? Would there possibly
be back-ups made of that data, which could be used to retreive
the date the former member wants?

What, precisely (please), should the host site be asked for?

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
PCHealth ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/pchealth/index.html