Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Sep 1994 14:56:46 -0400
> Is it possible for me to change the password on the Listheader or
> does somebody in charge of the server need to do that?

You can change it.  GET you list header as usual, i.e.

   GET listname LIST (HEADER NOL

Somewhere among the keywords, insert a new line which reads

*  PW= NEWPSSWD

or whatever new password.  Note that to define the PW keyword, the = is
followed by a blank.  Then PUT the header back in the normal fashion.
Remember that when you now PUT the header back, you must use your *old*
password, which you'll be using for the last time.  (Of course, you could
use your personal password as set by the PW ADD command.)

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]