Michele Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:50:25 -0700
I couldn't get around the changing of the from line.  I had to build
another account to use so subscriber would send posts there.  I could deal
with them when time permitted.  (A distribution only list.)  I have an
alias already, so it was too much to add another alias and then switch
back and forth.
I searched archives and never found how to do this without an additional
account.  How does one do this?  Thanks.