Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:43:59 -0600
> messages. What I'd like to know is, can I set up the moderator to
> also be able to set subs to noreview WITHOUT making him a full
> fledged co-owner?  I'm not sure I want someone else to be able to

Keith.. for moderation.. add the following line to your list's header:

Moderator=All,[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

that will  send copies of all postings to all moderators, any of
whom may approve the message.

or leave off the "All"
[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

if you want it staggered.. you get one approval.. Other, gets the next one,
you get the one after and so on.

I"m pretty sure that no one except a listowner can affect subscriber
subscription options, the header, or any of that stuff.  So, unless I'm wrong,
only a listowner can set a subscriber to NOREVIEW.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]