Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:10:24 -0500
Someone on this list, not long ago, mentioned viruses/worms being sent
these days as nonattachments and I've heard it elsewhere.  Is this a hoax
or can it be done?

If it can be done, two questions:

Where is the best place to go to get info on this?

How many lines does it take for this? (I currently have siszelimits
  of 180 for one list and 100 for another, I know that includes the
  header).

I have a subscriber who's site was hit very hard by the 'love bug' and is
gun shy of 'funny/odd' subject lines in list postings (had one recently on
one list, entirely legit). She is only one of about 7,000 but I'm sure
there are other like her.

All my lists are set up as semi-moderated and have Language= NOHTML, have
not put in the Attachments= keyword yet as people at the host site were
dithering on installing the 2000a set, need to ask them about that again.
I have assured people the sizelimits will block anything like the 'love
bug' but if this stuff can be sent as non-attachments I am unsure.

Douglas