Maureen Leblanc <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 23:17:02 EDT
Hi everybody.

A subscriber has asked me if it's ok to post to hwy61-l, a list gatewayed
to/fom usenet, using his address with "nospam inserted after the @ sign.
(We've been getting a lot of junk in email lately -- from people who're
obviously getting our names from usenet's rec.music.dylan.

Since the list is set up for self-moderation, this would bring his posts
to me as non-subscriber posts to be moderated.

In order to allow him to moderate his own posts through,  I'm hoping that
there shouldn't be any problem signing him up for a second subscription
as  [log in to unmask], and then setting that "nospam" address
to nomail and noreview.

Whaddya think?  Any potential problems with this?

Maureen
:-)